There are tons of great online webinars and courses from top trainers, behaviorists, and veterinarians — some are even free!
iSpeakDog — an amazing resource for learning about canine communication; everyone (especially non- or new dog owners) should check this out!
Free from ASPCA Pro
- Multi-Dog Households (Dr. Patricia McConnell, PhD, CAAB)
- Animal Enrichment Series (Society of Animal Welfare Administrators)
- Canine Behavior and Acoustics (Dr. Patricia McConnell, PhD, CAAB)
- Building Resilience in Dogs (Dr. Patricia McConnell, PhD, CAAB)
- Canine Communication Series (four webinars)
- Enrichment for Shelter Dogs (Kelley Bollen, CABC)
- Household Toxic Hazards (Dr. Mary Schell, DVM, DABVT, DABT)
Free from Association of Professional Dog Trainers
- Growing Up Canine – Dog Social & Psychological Development (Gail Fisher)
- Socializing Your Puppy Right (Ariana Kincaid, KPA-CTP, CPDT-KA, OSCT)
- House and Crate Training (Teoti Anderson, KPA-CTP, CPDT-KA)
- The Genius of Dogs – New Discoveries About the Intelligence of Man’s Best Friend (Dr. Brian Hare, PhD)
- How to Choose a Great Doggie Daycare or Boarding Facility (Robin Bennett)
- Fun Activities for You and Your Dog (Mychelle Blake, CDBC, M.A.)
- Successful Cat and Dog Introductions (Jacqueline Munera, CCBC, AABP-CCBC, CAP 2)
- Preventing Poisoned Pets (Dr. Tina Wismer, DVM)
Free from Institute of Canine Biology
These places all offer webinars and courses for reasonable fees.